Lumax 540 VR-T DX
BIOTRONIK has an unsurpassed legacy of quality protection that results in advanced patient care. Our premium ICD and CRT-D device technology sets new standards while offering continuous patient monitoring and increased safety. Engineered with state-of-the-art circuitry and hardware, these intelligent devices are designed to save and protect lives.
With the Lumax 540 VR-T DX single-chamber implantable cardioverter-defibrillator (ICD) and the Linoxsmart S DX lead, BIOTRONIK now offers a unique ICD system that expands the diagnostic capabilities of a single-chamber ICD.
Lumax 540 VR-T DX is the world’s only single-chamber ICD with complete atrial diagnostics. It works with the specially designed Linoxsmart S DX ICD lead and can be implanted like a standard single-chamber ICD system without any additional steps necessary.
Atrial signals are sensed by the floating atrial dipole of the Linoxsmart S DX ICD lead and are amplified by a modified atrial input stage of the Lumax 540 VR-T DX device. The resulting atrial information provides accurate sensing and offers unique protection for single-chamber ICD patients.
Relying on the proven platforms of Lumax 540 and Linoxsmart and in combination with BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring®, the DX system proves BIOTRONIK’s continuing commitment to provide high quality cardiac rhythm management (CRM) solutions for advanced patient management.
Enhanced arrhythmia diagnosis
- Additional atrial sensing channel optimized for use with floating sensing electrodes
- 3-channel IEGM (atrium, ventricle and far-field)
- 30-second predetection history (no extra current drain)
- Dedicated supraventricular tachycardia (SVT) and atrial fibrillation (AF) episode recordings
- 32-minute Holter capacity
Safe shock reduction
- IEGM-Online HD® for appropriate arrhythmia episode classification
- Clinically proven SMART Detection® algorithm for correct SVT discrimination
- 100% sensitivity*
- 94% specificity*
Optimized AF management
- BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring® for automatic transmission of complete AF and heart failure (HF) diagnostic data
- Heart Failure Monitor® for early detection of changes in heart failure conditions
* Summary of Safety & Effectiveness Data, PMA #P000009, PhylaxAV, September 29, 2000