BIOTRONIK has an unsurpassed legacy of engineering quality therapy solutions. Our lead technology continues to set new standards in innovation and reliability, proven by an exceptional record of patient safety.
BIOTRONIK’s ultra-thin pacing lead series was designed with ease of implantation and superior handling in mind. When combined with unique safety mechanisms and BIOTRONIK’s renowned reliability, the Siello pacing series leads demonstrate quality design realized to its fullest.
- Superb handling during implantation
- The ultra-thin and highly flexible 5.6 F diameter silicone lead body with proven outer insulation thickness and polyurethane coating provides excellent handling characteristics during implantation and ensures uncompromised safety
- Highly flexible tip designs with advanced fixation mechanisms reduce stress, minimizes myocardial trauma and ensure smooth and controlled lead fixation
- The original BIOTRONIK fractal coating technology enlarges the bio-effective surface area for balanced pacing and sensing characteristics
- Steroid elution reduces inflammation at fixation site and provides optimal threshold behavior