BIOTRONIK has an unsurpassed legacy of engineering quality therapy solutions. Our lead technology continues to set new standards in innovation and reliability, proven by an exceptional record of patient safety.
Safio with ProMRI® provides the perfect symbiosis of proven quality and safety required for cardiac device patients needing access to MRI scanning. Designed with the quality BIOTRONIK is known for, Safio combines proven technologies and optimal handling characteristics in a bipolar MR conditional pacing lead.
Safe MRI access with BIOTRONIK ProMRI®, an extensively tested and proven technology, which reduces the risks generally associated with an MRI scan.
- Extensive testing with MRI scanners in a clinical environment according to ASTM F2182* standards
- Using a minimum of ferromagnetic components and minimizing significant lead heating, BIOTRONIK now offers cardiac device patients increased access to MRI scans
- Advanced design and thin 6.6 F diameter with an highly flexible pacing lead for excellent handling characteristics during implantation
- Enduring performance through design is achieved by means of the atraumatic fixation mechanism, maximum flexibility and the proven outer insulation thickness, providing stable long-term behavior
- Highly flexible tip design reduces myocardial stress during every cardiac contraction
- Durable silicone insulation for unsurpassed lead reliability
- Original BIOTRONIK fractal coating enlarges the bio-effective surface area of the myocardium for balanced sensing and pacing characteristics
- The proven combination of fractal coating and steroid elution ensures low acute and chronic thresholds and energy saving impedances