BIOTRONIK has an unsurpassed legacy of engineering quality solutions that result in maximized patient care. Our broad portfolio of state-of-the-art pacemakers featuring proven, one-of-a-kind technologies continues to set new standards.
The Evia pacemaker series, with Closed Loop Stimulation (CLS), ProMRI®, BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring® and exceptional automaticity is the most complete portfolio of therapies for bradycardia available, offering excellence in every step of advanced patient management. With a revolutionary new integrated circuit, Evia is built with 33% fewer components, which not only means a substantial reduction in size, but also a 50% decrease in power consumption.
- Closed Loop Stimulation (CLS) is a unique advantage that only BIOTRONIK can offer, an innovation that is FDA and CE approved to ensure sufficient heart rate even in response to mental stress
- ProMRI® gives patients more access to superior diagnostic methods thanks to its validation on the industry’s broadest range of MR-conditional devices
- BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring® with early detection and continuous remote surveillance ensures that physicians can efficiently provide optimal patient care anytime, anywhere
- Vp Suppression® promotes intrinsic rhythm with ventricular pacing only when needed, thus reducing the risk of hospitalization and avoiding adverse effects such as atrial fibrillation (AF)
- Atrial & Ventricular Capture Control enable implant longevity beyond 13 years
- After lead detection, Auto-Initialization activates AutoSensing®, Atrial & Ventricular Capture Control, and IEGM recording
- ProgramConsult® tailors device therapy to the indication and reduces complex programming
- EasyAV® simplifies programming of physiological AV timing