BIOTRONIK has an unsurpassed legacy of engineering quality solutions that result in maximized patient care. Our broad portfolio of state-of-the-art pacemakers featuring proven, one-of-a-kind technologies continues to set new standards.
The Effecta pacemaker series offers essential therapy through patented state-of-the-art technology, enhanced safety through full automaticity, superior longevity, and ease of use for patients with bradycardia disease.
- IRSplus promotes the intrinsic conduction with a full hysteresis package and reduces pacing by 94%
- Two IEGM triggers detect and respond to atrial fibrillation, while AutoSensing® provides enhanced mode switching
- Pacing outputs with Atrial & Ventricular Capture Control provide beat-by-beat backup pulses, customizable search timing, and automatic threshold tests during follow-ups
- Auto Lead Check provides verified lead integrity with subthreshold impedance measurements every 30 seconds
- Minimized circuitry and state-of-the-art battery technologies result in a longevity of 12.1 years, reducing risks associated with device replacement and increasing overall safety
- Auto-Initialization activates essential pacemaker functions and follow-up data within 10 minutes
- The Effecta Follow-up Center summarizes all necessary data and measurements on a single, easy-to-read follow-up page