BIOTRONIK has an unsurpassed legacy of providing quality therapy solutions. We cultivate expertise in understanding the challenges electrophysiologists face so that we can provide state-of-the-art technology with precise performance and highly reliable results.
Access through the coronary sinus and into the coronary arteries demands a system of multiple shapes due to anatomically distinctive hearts. ScoutPro IC is compatible with all BIOTRONIK coronary sinus lead delivery systems and is available in a variety of different curves and shapes to address different anatomies.
The ScoutPro Inner Catheters support the ScoutPro and ScoutPro ACS lead delivery systems for facilitating branch vein sub-selection.
- Excellent handling through flexibility during coronary sinus cannulation, vein sub-selection and aids in deep-seating outer catheter
- Atraumatic soft tip design
- Available with 50° and 90° tip angles
- Enables selective venogram
- Kink resistant and stable
- 1:1 torque transmission
- Compatible tools: ScoutPro 7F coronary sinus lead delivery system, ScoutPro ACS coronary sinus lead delivery system, hemostatic valve, advanced BIOTRONIK slitter tool