BIOTRONIK has an unsurpassed legacy of providing quality therapy solutions. We cultivate expertise in understanding the challenges electrophysiologists face so that we can provide state-of-the-art technology with precise performance and highly reliable results.
Access through the coronary sinus and into the coronary arteries demands a variety of differently shaped leads to accommodate anatomical differences is patients’ hearts.
Due to a braided tube with graduated stiffness sections, ScoutPro ACS is both kink-resistant and flexible. The distal polymeric X-ray marker provides excellent visibility as well as smooth slitting characteristics. All components, such as the hemostatic valve, and the ergonomic slitter tool, complement each other and are available in a separate accessory kit.
- Slittable hub allows start to finish slit
- Compatible to safe sheath sealing adapter
- 8 different curves, including a straight catheter and two different lengths facilitate easy cannulation of the coronary sinus for successful implantation of CS leads
- Atraumatic soft tip design for increased patient safety
- Braided tube with graduated stiffness
- Distal polymeric x-ray marker for excellent visibility and smooth slitting characteristics
- Kink-resistant and flexible
- Compatible tools: ScoutPro inner catheters, passive safe sheath hemostatic valve