BIOTRONIK has an unsurpassed legacy of providing quality therapy solutions. We cultivate expertise in understanding the challenges electrophysiologists face so that we can provide state-of-the-art technology with precise performance and highly reliable results.
Access through the coronary sinus and into the coronary arteries demands a variety of differently shaped leads to accommodate anatomical differences is patients’ hearts. BIOTRONIK’s coronary sinus lead delivery system offers a variety different curves and shapes to address anatomy. ScoutPro 7F Coronary Sinus Lead Delivery System delivers seven waveforms, bending through torsionally difficult anatomy with a soft tip and reliable valve.
- ScoutPro® is both kink-resistant and flexible because of the integrated wire mesh
- A distal X-ray marker provides excellent visibility
- All components, such as the hemostatic valve and the ergonomic slitter tool complement each other
- 7 different curve shapes and two different lenghts facilitate easy probing of the coronary sinus
- All curves are available separately
- Gradual sheath stiffness and a soft tip for advancement and access to the coronary sinus
- Excellent gliding properties of ScoutPro from each of the 7 curves
- Easy maneuverability due to varying levels of stiffness and high resistance to kinking
- The hemostatic valve is both ergonomic and offers reliable handling with a simple turn
- Compatible tools: ScoutPro inner catheters for vessel sub-selection and individual shaping of the ScoutPro delivery system