BIOTRONIK has an unsurpassed legacy of providing quality therapy solutions. We cultivate expertise in understanding the challenges electrophysiologists face so that we can provide state-of-the-art technology with precise performance and highly reliable results.
The AlCath Gold® steerable ablation catheter with unique gold tip electrode and FullCircle 270° deflection allows for rapid and stable positioning when treating atrial flutter and provides more effective therapy for right sided ablation and increases the safety for left sided ablations.
Compared to platinum electrode, gold electrode reduces the incidence (and size) of thrombus during saline irrigated RF ablation. Gold catheters provide greater convective cooling resulting in greater RF power delivery resulting in deeper lesions and have a significantly higher acute effective success rate of over 94% of inducing a bidirectional isthmus block.
- FullCircle 270° deflection offers anatomically optimized flexibility
- SmoothMove flexible mechanics
- Precise AutoLock push-pull steering
- 1:1 TorsionDirect motion transfer
- 6 curve shape
- Proven to allow four times higher thermal conductivity
- Greater convective cooling
- Integrated thermocouple monitors temperature safety
- Excellent quality transmission of intracardiac signals