AlCath Flux eXtra Gold
BIOTRONIK has an unsurpassed legacy of providing quality therapy solutions. We cultivate expertise in understanding the challenges electrophysiologists face so that we can provide state-of-the-art technology with precise performance and highly reliable results.
The AlCath® Flux eXtra Gold irrigated ablation catheter with unique gold tip electrode, FullCircle 270° deflection and three-dimensional cooling pattern is an inspired solution that provides more effective therapy for Atrial fibrillation (AF). Due to its gold tip electrodes for proven patient safety, AlCath Flux eXtra Gold allows for up to four times higher thermal conductivity.
- Greater convective cooling
- 12 holes for optimal irrigation
- Proximally holes to direct the irrigation flow to the critical electrode / shaft transition
- Unique and innovative tip design for uniform cooling featuring the three-dimensional X drilling increases the cooling surface within the tip electrode by 33.7% (compared to previous model)
- FullCircle 270° deflection offers anatomically optimized flexibility and optimal positioning
- SmoothMove flexible mechanics
- Precise AutoLock push-pull steering
- 1:1 TorsionDirect motion transfer
- 6 curve shapes